Role of the Audit Committee
The role of the Audit Committee is to assist the Board of Trustees in fulfilling its duties related to governance and oversight as prescribed by Ontario Regulation 361/10 – September 2010.
The Audit Committee meets three to four times per year to manage the following duties:
- Oversee the financial accounting and reporting practices and issues
- Oversee the Board’s system of internal controls
- Oversee the internal and external audit function
- Oversee the Board’s system for monitoring compliance with legislative requirements
- Oversee the Board’s risk management system
Audit Committee meetings are generally held a minimum of three times a year (September, December and June), or at the discretion of the Chair, at the Schumacher Board office.
Please notify the Business Department by phone at 705-360-1151 ext. 17676 for the date and time of the next meeting, and if you wish to attend and/or address the Committee.
2022-2023 Meeting Agendas & Minutes
2021-2022 Meeting Agendas & Minutes
February 1, 2022
April 27, 2022
2020-2021 Meeting Agendas & Minutes
October 6, 2020
December 15, 2020
June 21, 2021