Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) Members
- Christine Heavens, Chair (Parent)
- Kathy Farrell, Vice-Chair (Community Living Timmins)
- Gary Dowe (Cochrane Temiskaming Resource Centre)
- Gayle Wiseman (Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario – Timmins Branch)
- Arline Chasle (Education Officer, Timiskaming First Nations)
- Alice Hearn-Flannigan (VOICE for Hearing Impaired Children)
- Bruce Cutten (Board Trustee)
- Dennis Draves (Board Trustee)
- Peter Osterberg (Board Trustee)
Contact with any of our SEAC members can be made by calling Dianne Gaudreau, Executive Assistant to Steve Pladzyk, at the Schumacher Board Office at (705) 360-7691 or 1-800-381-7280, extension 17691.
SEAC Meeting Schedule for 2017-2018
Meetings are held at the Schumacher Board Office (153 Croatia Avenue) with video-conferencing available upon request. from 12:00 pm noon to 1:00 pm.
Current Year's Meetings from 2017-2018:
- February 14, 2018 No quorum - meeting cancelled
- March 7, 2018
- April 4, 2018
- May 2, 2018
- June 6, 2018
Previous Meetings from 2016-2017:
Notice About Archived Files: Only the files from the current and previous
school year are available on our website. Should you require access to files
before this, please contact us.