Great news! DSB1 is transitioning to bids&tenders as their bidding platform. bids&tenders is user-friendly and makes it easy for you to review, register for, and submit bids anytime and from anywhere.
How does bids&tenders work?
It's simple: create your profile, choose your payment option, check out open bids from your daily email, and start bidding!
What does this mean for your business?
You will need to subscribe to bids&tenders to continue receiving notices about bids and responding to DSB1's bid opportunities. Bonus - you get access to all North American bids on the bids&tenders platform.
Key transition dates for DSB1
- MAY 15 2019 - all bids posted exclusively on bids&tenders. Obtain all relevant documents and updates on dsbone.bidsandtenders.ca. At this time there is no change to the existing submission process.
- JULY 2, 2019 - electronic submissions will come into effect for all bids, tenders, RFPs, etc. The entire process will take place electronically - from getting the bid documents to submitting your bid response.
What you get with your bids&tenders subscription
- Daily new bid notifications - curated to reflect your needs
- Bid document preview - so you know what to expect before you click 'register'
- User friendly interface - helps you improve the quality of your submissions
- Submit bids electronically - no more sitting in traffic
- Automatic updates and reminders on your bids - so you never miss a beat
- Document review - to let you know if you missed something in your submission
- And so much more!
What does it cost?
An unlimited annual subscription costs $169,95. Bid as many times as you like with all of the organizations posting bid opportunities on the platform. To access a one-time bid, the fee is $50.85.