Parent & Student Resources
The Resources section has a collection of resources tailored to students, parents, teachers and employees.
|Parents & Guardians|
The support4northernkids website is a portal developed to assist in searching key services, supports and resources in the area of community mental health and well-being of school-aged children and youth in North Eastern Ontario. Our area of focus is the Highway 11 corridor from Temagami to Hearst plus the communities of Moosonee and Moose Factory.
Teacher Tips was a radio campaign between Moose FM 93.1 Timmins and District School Board Ontario North East.
- Avoid Arguments About Homework By Making it a Daily Routine
- Break Down Lengthy Assignments into Smaller More Manageable Parts
- Parents Getting Involved Shows Children That Education Is Important
- If You Don't Feel Safe to Be Yourself at School, Talk to Your Parents, Teacher or Principal
- Reading With Your Child Will Help Them Succeed in School
- Showing Interest in Your Child's Education Will Help Them Succeed
- Get Involved in Your Child's Education in New and Fun Ways
- Preparing Interesting and Healthy Lunches for Your Child - 1
- Preparing Interesting and Healthy Lunches for Your Child - 2
- Not All Students Learn in The Same Way
- Regular Physical Exercise Keeps the Body and Brain Healthy
- Spending Time as a Family Leads to a More Positive School Experience
- Understand What Is Required For Assignments and Write Down When it Is Due
- Balancing School with Other Activities
- Sleep and Nutrition Help in Learning
- Learning Today Will Help You Master What You Learn Tomorrow